The Debit team is a customer focused channel that strives to continually deliver best in class debit payment solutions. We use an agile development framework to validate, design, and build solutions.
We are seeking a highly motivated product manager to drive solutions from concept through launch. The candidate will be expected to develop relationships and work closely with team of cross-functional partners across business, technology, marketing and servicing. A successful candidate will be customer-obsessed and passionate about delivering impactful end-to-end experiences to our customers. You should expect to:
* Delve into customer journey to support customer-first strategy
* Challenge the status quo
* Continuously improve
* Operate end-to-end
* Promote collaborative team culture and be a culture carrier
* Build great partnerships
You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment - one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Lead execution of new and existing debit products throughout agile software development lifecycle (gather/write business requirements, translate into stories, working E2E testing, launch, defect management)
* Drive solutions across the organization; working with marketing, legal, risk, operations, and Agile technology teams to prioritize, deliver and align with senior management
* Continually drive products towards a meaningful balance between user needs, business objectives and technical feasibility
* Build and cultivate relationships with multiple diverse stakeholders across Chase
* Provide leadership and mentorship to other team members
* 4-6 years product management experience (debit/payment experience is a plus)
* Experience & comfort working within non-linear design & development processes (previous experience working in agile/with scrum teams preferred)
* Experience in the design & development of service offerings that span multiple consumer touch-points and form factors
* Ability to synthesize large amounts of information to inform decisions and drive work forward
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills: able to present facts, thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise and convincing manner to cross-functional partners
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and cross-functional environment
* Comfort with and experience leading through ambiguity
* Excellent organizational, multitasking and prioritizing skills with excessive attention to detail
* Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback from peers and managers
* Minimum BA/BS or equivalent level of education/experience required
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...