As a Scrum Master, you'll act as a servant leader for your team(s) by facilitating clear communication to management and to the team. Our Scrum Masters are open, approachable, collaborative, and enjoy working with passionate people. They're proactive in solving problems to help their team(s) succeed. The Scrum Master drives Agile and Lean frameworks that result in quality product delivery and continuous improvement. They embrace agility as a practice. The Scrum Master is responsible for removing impediments that hinder the team from reaching their goals and has a flexible approach that enables the team to rapidly respond to changes.
Our culture of diversity, intellectual curiosity, and problem solving is essential to our success. We bring people together with a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We support teamwork, thinking big, and taking risks in a blame-free environment. We promote self-direction to work on relevant projects, while building an environment that provides support and mentorship needed to learn and grow. We're excited to see what you'll bring to our team.
* As a Scrum Master drive the team and Product Owners in an Agile development process.
* Responsible for enacting Scrum values and practices
* Guards and shields the team from distractions and interruptions from external interferences
* Enables close cooperation across all roles and functions
* Has strong understanding of the overall software delivery lifecycle and activities
* Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value.
* Organize and facilitate standups, release and sprint planning, reviews, demos and retrospectives.
* Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation.
* Engineer a world-class platform with an eye towards rapid iteration and creative problem solving.
* Ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit, integration, and regression capabilities.
* Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
* Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions, while working with existing J.P.Morgan technologies and infrastructure.
* Grounded understanding of object orientation and software design patterns
* Experience of testing at the unit, integration and system levels
* Experience with at least one web application server such as Tomcat, .NET or similar
* Experience in a developer contributor role
* Experienced leading team of application developers
* Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies.
* Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
* Overall 8+ years of experience in delivering technology solutions
* 2+ years of experience as a practicing Scrum Master
* Scrum Certification is preferred
* 5+ years of web development experience working on Windows or Java platform
* BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...