As an experienced Infrastructure Engineering professional, you'll be making decisions of a global and strategic nature that impact our customers, clients, and businesses around the globe. Your expertise in analyzing complex data systems, anticipating problems, and finding ways to mitigate risk, will be key in leading a high performing team to successfully design and navigate the program roadmap. By incorporating your knowledge of business drivers, you will affect change and lead development of innovative improvements and world-class practices. Your team will be responsible for driving results, and implementing multiple, complex programs that span the breadth of the business, and they'll look to you to provide the technical leadership to move them forward. And while you will be part of a tight-knit team that shares your passion for technology, you'll also gain access the best minds in the business-both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community, and through our partnerships with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
This will be a Wireless Data Network Engineer role that will focus on analyzing, designing and troubleshooting Wi-Fi solutions for the firm's 5,500 Retail Branches. You will work in a Agile Garage environment that brings together application and infrastructure experts to solve complex technology challenges. While you will be looked to primarily for your Wi-Fi and general network subject matter expertise, you must also use your full stack knowledge and skills to contribute to overall Garage objectives.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations), Hardware Benchmarking (program management, network management), Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provision)
* Advanced understanding of business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design, performance and monitoring, best practices and JPMC policies
* Proficient in multiple infrastructure technologies
* Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget
* Ability to articulate to more experienced management a technical strategy in clear, concise, understandable terms
* Proficient in one of programming languages (Java, PERL, Python)
For more information on Infrastructure Engineering roles, please visit the Infrastructure Engineering Job Family Overview.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...