YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you're passionate about.
What's Important to You Is Important to Us
We're looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them-friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission-making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don't take our word for it.
To plan, manage and direct the design of automation solutions utilizing Robotic Process Automation software and Business Process Management applications. Oversee the development of protocols for the Automation Center of Excellence to define and document business process management and automation development standards. Oversee training program for Business Solutions Developers and ensure that they meet all specified requirements. Provide governance and oversight of projects completed by Business Solutions Developers to ensure that corporate standards around development are adhered to. Work is performed under general direction.
• Oversee team of Automation Systems Design Architects responsible for Business Process Management and Robotic Process Automation design, scoping, implementation and testing
• Coordinate the development of governance, methodologies and procedures to improve and create rapid and reusable Automation Center of Excellence Business Process Management and Robotic Process Automation solutions
• Oversee the integration of solutions with existing applications; identify and resolve existing conflicts to ensure compatibility
• Collaborate and maintain strong relationships with management and staff across the organization to ensure an effective communications loop in order to identify and shape demand and align technology with business needs
• Communicate technical and functional requirements using an effective, efficient, and creative approach with a high degree of collaboration and influence
• Accountable for all technical solution delivery on initiatives, including scope negotiation, solution alignment and timeline management
• Create performance metrics and traceability maps to determine the effectiveness of architecture solutions and facilitate governance
• Provide technical leadership in the architectural discipline and development of information technology solutions
• Perform quality control reviews to assess the integrity and quality of proposed technical solutions
• Evangelize Business Solutions Development program across the enterprise and track the value of developed solutions
• Contribute to a culture of collaboration by actively working across business lines, communicating knowledge and business processes to other business units
• Ensure Automation Center of Excellence Business Process Management and Robotic Process Automation applications meet business and technical requirements, are maintainable, scalable and meet performance standards
• Strategically analyze opportunities and problems from a broad perspective in relation to achieving business objectives
• Bring external perspective and ideas from relevant sources, keep current with technology, government/policy impacts and industry best practices
• Guide and analyze benchmarking, trend analysis and other input to drive continuous improvement and elevate service performance
• Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of Center of Excellence and ISD Application Management standards and processes
• Provide forward thinking technical expertise in current and emerging technologies, trends and practices
• Perform supervisory/managerial responsibilities
o Ensure adequate/skilled staffing; select employees
o Establish performance goals and priorities
o Prepare, conduct and review performance appraisals
o Develop, mentor and counsel staff
o Provide input and/or prepare budget requirements for Annual Financial Plan (AFP)
o Ensure section/branch goals and objectives align with division/department strategy
o Ensure efficiency of operations
o Leadership Level - Supervise daily activities
• Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
• Significant progressively responsible experience in managing/implementing software development lifecycle in a cloud environment, preferably at a large financial services organization
• Extensive experience with Robotic Process Automation platforms (e.g., PEGA BPM, PEGA Robotics, Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, etc.)
• Extensive experience in programming with "low-code" or "no code" software applications
• Significant experience with software tools such as C# .NET, ASP.NET, Appian and Visual Studio and/or web technologies such as HTML, CSS, Java script, jQuery, Angular JS, NodeJS, etc.
• Significant experience with MVC, MS SQL Server, MySQL, and/or other similar frameworks
• Significant experience in deploying solutions/applications such as on premise and cloud (e.g., Azure, Amazon, etc.)
• Extensive experience in working with application development platforms (e.g., Pega, SharePoint, Maven, JAVA, etc.)
• Extensive experience in application analysis and design engineering functions
• Extensive experience in the application of non-functional software qualities such as resiliency, maintainability, etc.
• Significant experience in establishing operational performance metrics and driving continuous efficiencies and improvements for systems, processes, and resources
• Expert knowledge of Generic Handler & SOAP, or Rest web APIs
• Extensive experience working with all levels of staff, management, stakeholders, vendors
• Extensive experience in managing multiple priorities independently and/or in a team environment to achieve goals
• Significant experience in supervising, guiding and mentoring professional technical staff
• Advanced skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
• Advanced skill using innovative thinking to solve problems and facilitate the decision making process
• Expert skill building effective working relationships across all levels of the organization (e.g., staff, management, and stakeholders, etc.)
• Expert skill in project management to include establishing and leading project teams; managing timelines/deadlines/resources; ensuring successful project implementation
• Expert skill applying innovative approaches to solve technical design issues
• Expert skill identifying patterns of software quality and reusability
• Expert skill identifying and analyzing business requirements and recommending solutions
• Expert skill to effectively drive business, culture and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment
• Expert analytical/quantitative, reconciliation and deductive reasoning skills
• Expert verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
• Expert database, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software skills
Desired Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
• Expert knowledge of Navy Federal products, services, programs, policies and procedures
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna VA 22180
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...