Are you passionate about solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices?. As a member of our Software Engineering team serving the Global Identity and Access Management Group you will be asked to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner with stakeholders across the enterprise. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum of six (6) years of experience with Java, Spring / Spring Boot,
* Knowledge of Messaging, APIs, REST, Microservices and integration.
* Proficiency with Git, Unit/Performance Testing, OpenAPI, JMeter, Postma
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
Additional skills preferred:
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Understanding of performance optimization of distributed systems.
* Experience with agile methodologies; TDD, CI/CD including deployment to production.
* NoSQL DB like Mongo DB, Couchbase, Cassandra.
* Messaging Systems like Kafka, ActiveMQ.
* Containers & Orchestrators like OCI (Docker), Kubernetes.
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...