JP Morgan Chase is on a mission to deliver a customer-obsessed One Chase experience by improving speed and providing first class customer interactions. All across the organization we are committed to transforming the way we work and how we deliver value against our business objectives. We favor rapid, iterative design to "one and done" project work and prefer new design to improving on the status quo. This is accomplished by empowered decision makers sitting among the team that helps make our transformation a success. To achieve that mission we have launched customer journey based Agile Product Teams, including the Home Lending Own a Home team. Successful transformation at this scale requires diverse and talented people who are excited about being at the forefront of change and innovation. Are you passionate about bringing ideas to life as part of a team? Are you someone who is a passionate problem solver, can manage ambiguity and have fun in the process? Do you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, agile and collaborative One Chase Way? If the answer is yes to all of these, apply to join our Own a Home Agile Product Team!
Job Functions: This role will assist the Own a Home Product Team in creating a unique, differentiated online experience for Chase customers that have embarked on the homebuying journey. The analyst will be responsible for:
* Data analysis - leveraging customer marketing analytics and adoption/engagement analytics - as well as development and evaluation of potential solutions
* Writing detailed product requirements and work closely with technology teams to move them into development, in close collaboration with the Own A Home Product Owners
* Developing materials and presenting potential solutions to business leaders in order to gain agreement
* This role will partner closely with our CCB Digital team, as well as Product Owners across the Own a Home Agile Product Group
* Home Lending experience required
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Working knowledge of JIRA and story writing
* Experience building out a product backlog
* Digital experience a plus
* Working in an Agile setting to build out a brand new customer journey, being at the forefront of change and innovation in Home Lending
* Share product management skills, including defining product requirements and technology productivity tools (e.g., JIRA)
* This role will involve substantial collaboration with our CCB Digital, Home Lending Technology and Design partners, which provides an opportunity to gain skills and knowledge in this highly in-demand field
* The work of this role will support businesses across Home Lending and as such the analyst will have an opportunity to learn and understand the business as a whole and develop relationships across Home Lending
* Exposure to senior leaders across Home Lending
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...