As a member of our Infrastructure Support team, your endless curiosity about technology will help you propel innovation and your career. Working in a team of highly motivated people like you, you'll work with customers and be accountable for production incidents, problems, change management, internal and external communications, lifecycle management, and product evolution. You'll help develop functional goals and priorities that align with our overall strategy. You'll collaborate with our talented and dedicated problem-solving technologists across the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global network.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Works as a member of an Oracle DBA SRE team
* Handles more advanced technical problems and create solutions that solve business problems involving.
* Collaborate with firm-wide engineering and architecture, and business/AD architects to drive solution standardization and reuse for Architecture, Data & Engineering.
* Collaborate with the Application Development to create standards to host data in Exadata environment
* Provide secure, highly available, scalable database services that improve overall resiliency, functionality, and enable operational management optimization.
* Troubleshoot new software systems at the cutting edge of distributed database technology and deliver large scale systems that will have an impact on revenue growth on our business and competitive position.
* Strong experience with patching of Exadata components in rolling and non-rolling methods
* Monitoring of Oracle database instances with Oracle Enterprise Manager
* Configuration, failover and failback using Oracle Data guard for business continuity and Disaster Recovery requirements
* Key Management for Oracle DB encryption, understanding and experience using Oracle TDE for encryption at rest providing data protection
* Strong experience with migrating database servers from standalone instances to Oracle multi-tenancy in Oracle 19c.
* Exadata experience a plus.
* Implemented automation of operational tasks using Shell scripts/Perl/Python
* Knowledge on ZDLRA and well versed with performing backups on ZDLRA
* Should have strong knowledge of Database backup & Recovery practices adheres to organizational security standards.
* Implementation of adequate levels of auditing & reviewing database audit logs
* Well versed with installation and management of layered products on Oracle engineered systems
* Proven track record for vulnerability remediation
* Support large-scale deployments with data feeds from multiple data centers and multiple sources.
* Independently solves technical issues and able to collaborate and contribute ideas
* Integrates enterprise components (e.g., reference data, security, messaging) to build larger systems
* Fully analyzes problems, design, develop and test the code
* High availability and Disaster Recovery planning and testing to high-level architecture design and implementation.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...