The following is not intended to represent an all-inclusive list of job responsibilities, but to outline the ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS of the position.
Utilizes a wide array of knowledge, technical skills and critical thinking abilities to facilitate job functions during surgical procedures as well as preoperative and postoperative equipment management.
· Provides clinical surgical support by managing all relevant equipment.
· Anticipates related device needs of the O.R. staff and surgeon during surgical procedures.
· Is responsible for trouble-shooting and maintaining Stryker equipment and or other related devices.
· Works with surgeons, O.R. personnel, central processing, biomedical and all other related personnel.
· Maintains knowledge base of equipment and disposable products through Stryker education training programs.
· Provide physicians and OR personnel with information on new and current products.
· Must be able to accurately and honestly record and report data metrics related to all specific job functions on a monthly basis.
· Responsible for maintaining up-to-date account information to ensure continuous high levels of service at the account.
· Accurately records and reports all surgical procedure information.
· Adheres to all Stryker and medical facility policies, standards and procedures.
· Must be able to analyze and resolve both routine and non-routine product issues expediently using independent judgment.
· The ability to provide on-call services, as required, by the medical facility.
· Bachelors Degree, Associates Degree or equivalent certifications preferred.
· Operating Room experience and demonstrated knowledge of anatomy, surgical procedures and techniques preferred.
· Applicable for Specialists working in Sterile Processing Department: IAHCSMM CRCST Certification within 6 months of start date and on time yearly renewal
· Ability to exert up to 50lbs of force occasionally and/or up to 20lbs of force to constantly move objects.
· Ability to remain standing and/or walking for an extended period of time.
· Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office, strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills are essential.
· Excellent time management skills with ability to use independent judgment and critical thinking effectively.
· Must be able to explain and generate detailed guidelines and procedures.
· Maintain professional appearance, work ethic, and attitude required by Stryker and the medical facility.
· Adhere to (HIPAA) and other related patient confidentiality policies and procedures.
· Must have near visual acuity (corrected) color vision, mobility, bending, standing, stooping, and finger dexterity.
· Must be able to observe and correct minute inconsistencies (e.g. in the printed word, product appearance, etc.).
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Excellent equipment problem-solving skills.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...