Working in Cybersecurity takes pure passion for technology, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. You'll be on the front lines of innovation, working with a highly-motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. Your research and work will ensure stability, capacity and resiliency of our products and emerging industry trends. Working in tandem with your internal team, as well as technologists and innovators across our global network, your ability to identify threats, provide intelligent analysis and positive actions will stop adversaries and strengthen our data.
JPMC's Attack Simulation organization is looking to expand its Red Team with an experienced Red Team Operator with a particular specialty in business process assessments relating to fraud operations , payments , and supplier management . Primary focus of this role will be to perform hands on offensive activities as part of Red Team engagements against critical JPMC assets. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in conducting network exploitation operations, to include Red Team operations. Additionally, the candidate will be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge and experience around computer networking fundamentals, modern threats and vulnerabilities, attack methodologies, and penetration testing tools.
The JPMC Red Team consists of highly skilled and qualified members who conduct advanced adversary emulation operations to replicate cybersecurity threats targeting the firm. The team's remit includes testing deployed security controls-technical, physical, and process. Business process assessments include tabletop or workshop sessions, live testing of business process controls by technical and social engineering attacks, and preparation of deliverables for senior stakeholders.
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Knowledge of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Proficiency in the use of skills tools, staying current with skills, participating in multiple forums
* Experience with Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks is highly desired.
* Ability to analyze vulnerabilities, threats, designs, procedures and architectural design, producing reports and sharing intelligence
* 2+ years of Information Security experience in two or more of the following verticals: fraud operations, threat modeling, network penetration testing, application penetration testing, social engineering, Red Team operations, application security assessments, and network exploitation operations. Candidate should have the ability to perform targeted, covert penetration tests with vulnerability identification, exploitation, and post-exploitation activities with no or minimal use of automated tools
* Strong understanding of the following: networking fundamentals (all OSI layers, protocols), Windows/Linux/Unix/Mac operating systems, OS and software vulnerably and exploitation techniques, commercial or open-source offensive security tools for reconnaissance, scanning, exploitation and post exploitation (e.g. Cobalt Strike, Metasploit, Nmap, Nessus, Burp Suite), and familiarity with interpreting log output from networking devices, operating systems, and infrastructure services
* Preferred qualifications include: Intelligence Community background, knowledge of malware packing, obfuscation, persistence, exfiltration techniques, knowledge of application reverse engineering techniques and procedures, understanding of financial sector or other large security and IT infrastructures, and relevant certifications such as SANS (GPEN, GXPN, GWAPT), Offensive Security (OSCP, OSCE), CREST/Tiger Scheme Certified Tester
* Technical knowledge or experience developing in house scripting, using interpreted languages such as Ruby, Python, or Perl, compiled languages such as C, C++, C#, or Java, and security tools or technology such as Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web Proxies, DLP and the ability to articulate and visually present complex penetration testing and Red Team results is highly desirable
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
We are looking for multi-disciplined forward-looking technologists like you with diverse backgrounds and experiences including in areas such as cybersecurity, big data, machine learning risk management and controls, compliance and oversight, cloud security.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...