Real Time Payments Product Management: Since its inception in late 2017, JPMorgan Chase took a leadership position in U.S. Real Time Payments (RTP). This product, which sits in CIB's Treasury Services, is led by a team responsible for driving the development of new RTP initiatives inside and outside the firm, including with key stakeholders like Chase.com, TS Receivables, partner banks, The Clearing House, the Zelle Network and the Federal Reserve.
Real Time Payments is being built from the ground up, and TS Product is responsible for all areas of new business development. These areas include: product design, go-to-market strategy, sales deployment, and collaborating with key partners in technology, operations, service and support, legal, risk and compliance, sales and marketing, revenue and profitability. Real Time Payments has seen significant growth at JP Morgan over the last year and is already being used by fin-techs, gig economy companies, and mid-sized/large corporates alike. And, as the first true new payment rail in more than 40 years, it's about to kick off a payments revolution.
The Real Time Payments Product team, is a small, flat organization where all members are expected to operate independently as well as contribute across all areas, participants and stakeholders.
The Real Time Payments Product manager will be a key contributor to all areas of product development, including:
Product and Go-To-Market Strategy
* Creating new products, such as Request for Payment, to support web and mobile based contextual commerce for corporations and consumers.
* Delivering global market focused RTP product designs and architectural solutions.
* Supporting the creation and design of both segment-specific and client-specific value propositions for RTP
* Collaboration with sales to develop and manage the pipeline of prospective clients
* Education of the sales force on Real Time Payments
* Work closely with JPM clients to identify based solutions that would best meet their needs.
* Provide solutions for clients that would be simple to implement and easy to use.
* Partner with, and manage, JPM Technology to identify delivery and architectural solutions
* Provide product guidance and project oversight in the technology delivery backlog.
* Provide leadership and manage RTP business analysts to deliver accurate and detailed requirements to technology, operations and testing teams.
* Work with industry partners (partner banks, clearing networks, central banks, etc) to identify market needs and trends globally.
* Drive JPM RTP vision and agenda with network partners to ensure our clients get the solutions they need.
* Track and manage weekly deliverables from cross-functional partners
* Ensure timely delivery of tasks required to hit key project milestones
* Identify and help manage project interdependencies
* Pitch in on any deliverables requiring extra resources for completion
* A self-starter that can work independently and deliver results
* 5 years' experience in Payments, with a focus on product development.
* Faster Payments exposure a strong plus
* Superior strategic thinking and problem solving abilities
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to convey complex ideas simply
* Strong project management abilities, including the ability to juggle multiple deliverables simultaneously
* Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills including business case creation
* BA or BS
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...