As an experienced professional in Project Execution, you thrive at managing complex technology programs that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees, and stakeholders throughout the firm. This role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture - namely, how can technology help achieve business goals - as well as a keen ability to establish priorities, manage resources and budgets, and build and incentivize high-performing teams. You'll work closely with colleagues across the firm to identify opportunities to develop projects and programs that are broadly applicable. Once you and your team establish a roadmap, you'll play an integral role in ensuring that the project is running on time, within budget, and in accordance with firm-wide guidelines, including risk and architecture. Just as importantly, you'll work with your team to set goals, foster collaboration, and promote the values, culture, and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
The CIB Infrastructure Service Project Execution team is a global team that executes infrastructure transformation projects. The team is critical to partner with global technology and application development teams to deliver first class infrastructure project management capability. Delivers value through consistent use of project management methodology and tooling. This consistent approach across the technology estate enables repeatable quality of service to be delivered to our stakeholders, centered around driving towards predictable project delivery, which in turn enables accurate program management updates, including relevant precise communication of project/program, risk, issues and status.
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expert knowledge in all business processes across an entire line of business, as well expertise in other lines of business and technology disciplines
* Understanding of global and line of business project and program management standards and methods
* Experience working with high-performing teams in complex program execution
* Strong understanding of Waterfall and Agile methods; stakeholder management; budget management, risk management and operations
* Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the firm
* Works closely with application teams and other project managers located in North America, EMEA and APAC following a standard application migration methodology (Analysis, Design, Provisioning, Configuration, Testing, Execution and Decommission)
* Technical experience/background in application development, infrastructure, or production management
* Develops plans and manages interdependencies between application development and global technology teams
* Organizes strategic and mission critical IT Projects and Programs involving multiple partners, spanning multiple disciplines A pragmatic problem solver, critical, "out-of-the box" analytical thinker that is capable of challenging the operating norm and making recommendations
* Ability to generate support from a wide-range of stakeholders and create a strong network of relationships among peers, internal partners and external constituencies
* Senior Level experience with managing technical programs and projects (PMP/Agile/AWS Certification preferred)
* Experience working in the financial services or datacenter migration initiatives
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...