Working in cybersecurity takes passion for technology, speed, a desire to learn, and vigilance in order to keep every asset safe. You'll be on the front lines of innovation, working with a highly motivated team focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. Your research and work will ensure stability, capacity, and resiliency of our products. Working with your internal team, as well as technologists and innovators across our global network, your ability to identify threats, provide intelligent analysis, and positive actions will stop crimes and strengthen our data.
As a member of our Technology Operations team, your initiative and creative problem-solving will help propel global innovation in technology and business. Working with a team of motivated collaborators, you'll develop and implement strategic technology solutions, ensuring the successful integration of network system and applications servers into existing and new technology infrastructures. You'll play a key role in the care and support of customers, including proactive incident monitoring. In addition to valuable on-the-job experience, you'll receive coaching, mentorship, and a host of other development opportunities to advance your career at the firm and beyond.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge in infrastructure projects, operations systems, and data analytics
* Proficiency in one or more of the following: Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, Unix, Mainframe, Midrange, Active Directory and LDAP
* Understanding of technology offerings and businesses supported
* Ability to identify problems, troubleshoot, and deliver strategic solutions to clients
* Genuine interest in continuous feedback, learning, and growth opportunities
* Effective collaboration and communication to achieve common goals and maintain a company standard of excellence
* Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
* Foundational knowledge of cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing Agile teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish goals
* Proficiency in the use of skills tools, staying current with skills, participating in multiple forums
* Ability to analyze vulnerabilities, threats, designs, procedures and architectural design, producing reports and sharing intelligence
* Foundational knowledge of: computer forensics; legal, government and jurisprudence as they relate to cybersecurity; operating systems; and methods for intelligence gathering and sharing
* Foundational knowledge of: cloud computing, computer network defense, external organizations and academic institutions dealing with cybersecurity issues, financial authorities and regulations, identity management, incident management, information assurance, information management, information systems and network security and infrastructure design
* Ability to work independently and as a lead
* Experience with enterprise password vaulting solutions (Account security) preferred
"High Risk Roles (HRR) are sensitive roles within the technology organization that require high assurance of the integrity of staff by virtue of 1) sensitive cybersecurity and technology functions they perform within systems or 2) information they receive regarding sensitive cybersecurity or technology matters. Users in these roles are subject to enhanced pre-hire screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks (as allowed by law). The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment."JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...