Merchant Services is the global payment processing business for JPMorgan Chase & Co. Merchant Services is the world's leading merchant acquirer with over $1 trillion in annual transaction volume. Merchant Services is a leading provider of payment, fraud and data security for companies large and small and capable of authorizing transactions in more than 130 currencies.
The Fund & Push to Card - Senior Product Manager will join the Accept Domain product team focusing on driving the support, maintenance, growth and enhancement of our client Funding processes along with our Push to Card product offering.
The individual will be responsible for driving the vision, roadmap and direction for both these distinct offerings and leading cross functional efforts to deliver interconnected product capabilities across business units to drive value for the wider firm. This position requires a collaborative individual capable of understanding and navigating the impact of new product offerings, enhancements, and brand mandate implications across multiple systems.
* Close collaboration with Technology partners to deliver required changes to the product offering
* Establish thought leadership and drive strategy for the evolution and maturation of product offerings
* Create and evolve internal and client facing materials
* Work closely with cross functional partners, and clients to understand client needs, changes in industry landscape, and help drive solutions that are meaningful for clients
* Develop product roadmaps, business cases and other artifacts necessary to drive support for new product initiatives
* Contribute to the financial success of product outcome, including pricing strategy for products/services
* Deliver and maintain accurate, up to date marketing collateral for the product
* Structure and present reporting and updates to senior management
* Engage regularly with Field teams (Business Development and Relationship Management) to better understand client needs and solicit client feedback
* Ensure that projects are completed in accordance with all Risk, Architecture and other relevant firm-wide guidelines
* Deliver and/or coordinate product training and knowledge transfer sessions
* Identify issues quickly, escalate and bring to closure, with a critical focus on client experience
* Manage vendor relationship including monitoring SLAs, upkeep and maintenance of product
* Provide product expertise to partners across the organization to resolve client issues
* Bachelor's degree required/MBA preferred
* Minimum of 7 years of experience in product management and development
* Experience in agile product delivery practices
* Expertise in payments - acquiring/acceptance/payment processing and/ card brand/debit network experience preferred
* Team player and capable of building relationships with key business and technical partners
* Ability to work in a matrix organization and learn quickly
* Deep understanding of product development lifecycle and deployment of new payment solutions
* Talent for communication of complex business topics
* General business strategy acumen
Traits of the desired candidate
"This is not my job" does not exist in this individual's vocabulary
Wants to know and learn payments; not just our systems and technology, but truly a #PaymentsGeek
Business acumen is equally as critical as understanding of technology
Understands the corporate structure; can identify and communicate impediments in a timely manner to ensure progress
Client-centric: Can easily sympathize with merchants, and thinks ahead to ensure merchants have what they need
Likes to manage and mentor junior product owners and the technology teamsJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...