* Architect the platform for scalability and improved availability
* Provide operational leadership and support to MRGR end user teams, in addition to business applications, onboarding, troubleshooting, and issue resolution
* Perform the role of Application owner by owning the deployment platform, risk remediation activities, and compliance-related initiatives.
* Oversee business-critical tasks including: change management, incident management, user management, security access and controls, work order management, application and business data recovery, and disaster recovery.
* Plan infrastructure capacity based on the load and system requirements.
* Provide support for infrastructure issues and facilitate with GTI towards resolution,
* Identify opportunities for improvement and increased efficiency using department metrics.
* Propose and integrate new automation functions for MRGLab.
* 2+ years of experience maintaining applications on Jupyter notebooks and Anaconda
* 2+ years of experience developing and maintaining applications on Python and R
* 2+ years of experience maintaining applications on Cassandra
* 2+ years of experience developing proactive processes that allow large-scale issues to be averted.
* 2+ years of experience with applications running on large GPUs
* 2+ years of experience using UNIX scripting commands such as bash, ksh and perl.
* 4+ years of experience within an AIX infrastructure with GPFS, HSM and NAS storage.
* 4+ years building long term demand and pricing forecasts/models.
* 4+ years of experience working on applications with large databa
* 4+ years of experience working on bulk data processing using Python and R libraries
* Experience working in an environment with multiple metadata servers, in a complex architecture.
* Experience migrating applications to public cloud
* 2+ years of experience performing installations and data/user migrations.
* Experience with AIX OS and Linux OS.
* Experience with Python/R connectivity to Cassandra
* Experience with SAS Visual Analytics within a distributed Teradata appliance.
* Experience working with end users in resolving their issues.
* Experience troubleshooting a host of architectural issues ranging from security and access to performance problem
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...