Why Join our Team?
The banking ecosystem is undergoing constant change that requires a perpetual focus on innovation. Emerging technologies are rapidly changing the way we do business, leading to new business models with the potential to radically transform the financial services sector.
As a leader in the Receivables Online team, you will have the opportunity to define and deliver a completely new client experience and drive new growth for the business through our next-generation Receivables solution. Receivables Online is a JP Morgan owned and hosted application which is being transformed via significant investment, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
You will have the opportunity to approach our work with an agile mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. This is a very exciting time to join a team that is shaping the company's Receivables strategy.
Skills we are seeking
* Experience leading a team and navigating a matrixed organization
* Strategic mindset, with a can-do attitude and drive to get things done
* Ability to develop and implement new product offerings
* Experience with receivables and / or payments solutions, including web based and mobile platforms
* Key influencing skills working across multiple teams to deliver our vision
* Strong product management skills to focus on a customer first mindset, lean product thinking and a focus on product adoption
* Strong project management, analytical, detail oriented, problem solving, and communication skills with both internal and external partners
* Holistically understand core business problems and requirements from clients in order to deliver efficient and useful solutions
* A track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, setting and executing challenging goals
* Work incredibly well with cross-functional partners and in a matrix environment including partnering with TS Product, Sales, Analytics and Design teams to recognize key growth areas for the business and emerging client needs
* Ability to adeptly pivot opportunities based on new information and market opportunities
* Troubleshoot application issues and coordinate issue resolution across product and technology teams
* Willing and able to deep dive in to escalations and client issues as needed
* Strong interpersonal, communication and team-building skills
Professional experiences that will set you apart
* 10+ years of experience as a Product Manager, or similar technology-related role
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experienc
* Adopt an agile mindset to oversee the team's product development efforts, ensuring the final product is functional, operational, and meets design and feature specifications
* Knowledge of Wholesale Payments products (Receivables, Payments, Liquidity, FX, Channels, Merchant Services)
* Knowledge of emerging technologies as well as exposure to design thinking
* Experience in Agile and Iterative development methodologies
* Some technical expertise in the past in building prototypes and pilot solutions
* Passion for creatively solving problems and an entrepreneurial spirit
More about the team
We are an innovative and constantly evolving team within the Wholesale Payments business at J.P. Morgan. We are product developers and strategists with a penchant for action, new ideas and a passion for solving client challenges and adopting new technologies.
What we build will matter and have huge impact; our products and solutions will reach thousands of our clients around the world, and affect how J.P. Morgan does business, moving trillions of dollars a day (25% of all U.S. Dollar movement globally). Moreover, our group works closely with other innovation groups across Commercial Banking and other lines of business to accelerate the development of new products and capabilities.
About J.P. Morgan Wholesale Payments
J.P. Morgan Wholesale Payments (WP) is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services. J.P. Morgan's WP business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade, liquidity, merchant services, commercial card, and escrow services - specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...