JPM has been the market leading provider of Treasury services for over 30 years and has been instrumental in the innovation & growth of new products that deliver value to our clients with strong returns to the firm. This role will primarily be supporting the US & Cross Border Risk Remediation Program with client analysis conducted with program stakeholders but may also involve supporting key strategic initiatives of the payments services through innovation, new / expanded strategic partnerships and acquisitions when necessary. The candidate will be accountable for preparing materials and minutes/follow-ups for the client analysis conducted with program stakeholders, ensuring completeness, timeliness, accuracy, and full alignment across the portfolio. Must provide accurate and timely progress updates and escalate issues that put the target date at risk. Partners closely with Sales, Legal, Compliance and other internal partners to ensure a successful program delivery. Manages multiple team portfolios concurrently. Develops subject matter expertise and leverages gained skills and experience to share with colleagues. Must work independently with minimal supervision, as well as contribute to the larger program team.
The US & Canada Cross Border Program's mission is to support the North America and Global Treasury Services Businesses remediate cross border risk; a large and complex program.
* Develop presentations to summarize and communicate key messages to senior management sponsors and colleagues.
* Work independently and collaboratively (as needed) within the team to achieve the desired outcomes of an analytical project.
* Apply critical thinking skills and perform advanced analytics with the goal of turning them into actionable recommendations.
* Generate deep insights through the analysis of data and understanding of operational processes and turn them into actionable recommendations.
The specific responsibilities and deliverables include
For the US & Canada Cross Border Risk Remediation Program Support role
* Conducts client analysis meetings with stakeholders to agree risk remediation approach for the client and agrees next steps and timelines.
* Prepares minutes/ follow-ups from client analysis meetings and tracks open actions with stakeholders in a timely manner.
* Analyzes portfolio-wide information including project status (incl. scope, schedule and overall status), risks and issues.
* Ensures all project information is accurate, up-to-date and recorded across the multiple entry-points leveraged for dashboard reporting at minimum each week
* Creates summary decks and reports for senior audiences and stakeholders
* Helps lead design and improvement of program intake, operations and storage
* Manages the Programme's SharePoint site
For other key strategic initiatives of the payments services
* Participation in key strategic initiatives in defining growth strategies with focus on digitization (paper to electronics) as well as providing end-to-end solution to clients
* Support identifying opportunities to close product capability gaps and engage with internal and external partners, which includes fintech partnership
* Understand and analyze rapidly changing payments landscape and client needs to develop associated product strategy (e.g., leverage APIs, AI and Machine Learning or Blockchain) to drive next gen innovation
Skills / Experience
* Exceptional written and oral communications skills required, including the ability to synthesize "the story" for executive-level audiences and adjust messages and style based on different audiences and agendas
* Proven ability to build strong, cohesive partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, working effectively in a matrix organization
* Strong sense of prioritization and execution against critical deliverables, coupled with a sense of personal ownership for key projects / issue resolution
* Self-motivated, willingness to attain challenging goals, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment working independently
* Proven experience in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio etc.
* Strong business analysis, business process, strategic and KPI reporting skills
* Ability to come up to speed quickly on new subject matter
* Be a team player who shows commitment and dedication, and can maintain a positive attitude and high level of performance on high profile/time-sensitive initiatives
* 1-2 years of experience in strategy, sales, product management, or partnership; understanding of Treasury Services / payments business a plus
* Interests in payments industry and innovative technologies (Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain, APIs etc.) and the ability to think strategically about how to advance business-led solutions
* Skills to build financial models and develop business cases (e.g., new market and product initiatives, pricing, operating model changes)
Desirable Skills / Experience
* Bachelor's degree
* Working knowledge of the TS business from previous role in Business Management, Product, Operations, Client Services or Implementations, Risk, Finance, Sales or Technology
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...