As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Key responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
* Advanced experience & demonstrated proficiency in Core Java and Spark.
* Mandatory experience in ETL tools (Spark / Java (preferred), Ab Initio, Informatica, etc.)).
* Requires strong ability writing/interpreting/tuning/debugging complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
* Strong data profiling, data analysis, and data validations skills.
* Deep DBMS experience on multiple platforms (Incl. Oracle, Teradata, and SQL Server).
* Advanced understanding of data warehousing ETL concepts (esp. change data capture).
* Strong experience on database design, best architecture practices, normalization and dimensional modeling etc.
* Experience working on Agile methodologies as developer.
* Strong experience with Big Data technologies and tools such as Apache Hadoop/Cloudera/MapR/HortonWorks, HDFS, MapReduce, Spark, Big Data querying tools (such as QueryIt, Pig, Hive, Impala), NoSQL databases (such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB).
* Preferred experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau.
* Fundamentals and Solid facilitation skills to gather the necessary (functional & technical) information to document and/or develop a strategic/tactical plan. Able to properly document (functional & technical) source to target mappings, process flows, data flows, technical specification and unit test document.
* Work independently in the design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of systems of moderate size/complexity with a fast turn-around.
* Perform extensive business process analysis including data analysis and GAP analysis.
* Apply innovation, creativity, and improvement to the development process.
* Problem-solving, keep abreast of new technologies.
* Preferred Experience in Data Modelling (esp. Dimensional Models).
Serve as a process expert for a defined functional area, which includes:
* Managing key data sources & inputs
* Planning and ensuring implementation of end state automation activities
* Providing guidance for the design, development, and implementation of automated processes.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related area
* Candidates must have advanced experience with Core Java and Spark.
* 5+ years' experience in Big Data technologies , Distributed Multi-tier Application Development, Database Design, Data processing, Data Warehouse.
* 5+ years' experience on ETL Development Tools: Spark / Java (preferred), Ab Initio, Informatica, etc.
* Hands on experience with ETL tools (esp. Ab Initio).
* Working experience as Agile developer and good understanding of SDLC methodologies/guidelines.
* Experience at developing complex UNIX shell scripts.
* Experience with GIT or similar source code versioning tools and coding standards.
* Experience with scheduling tool such as Control-M or similar tools.
* Experience documenting business requirements, functional specifications and test plans.
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
* Eagerness to learn new technologies.
* Experience in Banking Industry (esp. Home Lending).
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...