Community and Business Development, Head of Latinx Segment
Chase is on a mission to be the premier bank for Latinx consumer and support their financial health. As a world-wide leader in financial services, Chase continually seeks to build and grow relationships with diverse customers to meet their ongoing needs and help us build the strongest customer relationships in the industry. By continuing to focus on customer and community engagement, innovation and enhancing the experience we offer our clients, we will put ourselves in position to maintain and even strengthen our industry-leading position for years to come.
To realize this strategy, the Community and Business Development team is looking for a Head of Latinx Segment to build a differentiated, innovative product and digital experience that appeals to Latinx consumers.
Develop and execute a business strategy that includes identification and assessment of target market, consumer needs and product, tools, and engagement solutions; and community engagement, financial health, and business milestones to deliver success
Builds the integrated roadmap for delivery of this strategy, creates actionable plans, and benchmarks performance against key implementation targets/goals; ensures end-to-end accountability and integration for optimal success
Provide expertise on trade off opportunities including risk/controls
Push the thinking on innovative approaches and offerings that cut across product, marketing, digital, branch and community engagement
Collaborate across the firm, build and cultivate relationships with multiple diverse stakeholders across JPMorgan Chase and externally to maximize our focus on the Latinx segment
Act as a Thought Leader to drive problem solving and identify business solutions
Identifies key influencers, and ensures ongoing communication, buy-in and support every step of the way
Identifies internal and external best practices for implementation, with a bent on innovative leadership and solutions, strong execution and a passion for results
Drives collaboration for the benefit of this strategy; is seen as a true partner, enthusiastic leader, and consummate team player
Drives a culture of inclusion, innovation, and pride as part of the overall strategy
Promote a strong controls environment by adhering to risk/control expectations, procedures and processes
Proven strategy experience, possesses strength in developing impactful presentations and storylines for senior audiences
Possesses strong ability to analyze and interpret data and identify implications to tell an impactful story
Operates as an owner, able to work cross-functionally, prioritize effectively and operates with a bias towards execution
Intellectually curious, always willing to learn and take on new challenges with a flexible, can-do attitude
Strong collaboration skills; works well in a highly matrixed organization, and with internal and external senior-level stakeholders
Strategic thinker with a passion for creativity and innovation
Collaborates well in a highly matrixed organization and ambiguous environment
Strong executive presence and comfortable presenting recommendations to senior management and capable of influencing multiple stakeholders
Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
Bilingual- Spanish/ English preferred
The right person for this role:
* Is passionate about helping Latinx consumer achieve financial health with world class products, tools, and engagement
* Is an effective storyteller prepared to share the development of strategies and results with team and executive stakeholders
* Constantly pushes boundaries of "what could be" to drive innovation
* Always focuses on the big picture, considering impacts outside their given initiatives
* Is a fantastic partner, truly focused on relationship building and leading through strong collaboration
* Is highly curious and never settles for good enough
* Is data driven and analytical, while also being a big-picture, strategic thinker
* Is focused on driving quantifiable business results
* Is vigorous and thorough in their management of details
* Loves testing, learning, and taking calculated risks
* Has strong executive presence and could serve as an ambassador to and advocate for the Latinx segment internally and externally
* Flexibility and adaptability - able to quickly and smoothly change direction based upon stakeholder or management direction, while remaining extremely organized and following tight deadlines
* Passionate culture carrier with grit, tenacity, customer obsession, and a balanced focus on 'the what' and 'the how'
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...