As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
One of our key roles is that of a software engineer embedded within the Investment Bank Data Science, Machine Learning and AI groups. You will contribute as part of a team of software engineers who take AI/ML models from inception into production. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle. You will use internal Data Science platforms that leverage proprietary and open source software/tools to ensure that models are developed in accordance with SDLC guidelines, are of production quality and can be deployed quickly. You will need to interact with platform developers, engineering and developer communities and leverage infrastructure that already exists in the firm as well as develop or integrate new technologies.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience in computer science or engineering
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Superb communication and collaboration skills
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* Interest in data science and data science tooling
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Expertize in python with experience in libraries like numpy, scipy, spacy, rasa, nltk, keras, tensorflow, pyspark, scikit-learn, matplotlib, pandas, JupyterLab
* Hands on experience using containers, big data platforms like Hadoop and Spark and/or cloud infrastructure covering technologies like AWS, Kubernetes
* Hands on experience with relational SQL or no-sql database technologies like Oracle, HBase, Cassandra, SparkQL, SQL, ODBC, JDBC, Hive, Impala, ElasticSearch
* Experience with logging and monitoring tools (ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana) and performance analysis
* Experience with batch scheduling technologies like Autosys, Control-M, Apache Airflow
* Experience with REST web services and messaging technologies like MQ, Kafka
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...