The AWM Ops Change Mobilization team partners with Operations, Technology and Business leadership to take the best of what we do, within and across LOBs, and drive deliberate cross-pollination across AWM Operations teams, promoting global process consistency and standards. We focus on evolving the organization's capabilities to move from lower to higher-value added tasks, and creating agile processes, teams and infrastructure that enable differentiated client experiences and outcomes. We follow a hypothesis-driven, data-informed approach to identify opportunities and employ co-design principles to create effective, scalable, well controlled solutions. Those solutions seek to differentially equip our people and support their development as Operations professionals of the future. We serve the broader organization and maintain a service-oriented attitude in all that we do.
As a Global Fees Data Product Owner, you will develop a strategic fee billing data management operating model; aligning to CDO strategy with clear principles and practices across three major pillars: 1) Data content ownership responsible for mapping data lineage, input of data attributes and sign off on technology design and implementation, 2) Accountability and control over data consumption, empowering JPM Wealth Management to identify systems that are source of error and requiring them to develop a solution to resolve, and 3) Fees data distribution strategy through analytics and data reservoirs.
* Own/support the product vision, goals and objectives, defines requirements, and prioritizes delivery in order to maximize the business value of the investment
* Lead end-to-end management and product delivery across the full product lifecycle including research, ideation, prototype, test, build, adopt, and measure in partnership with users, stakeholders, Design, and Technology.
* Effectively drive teams toward robust set of delivery milestones. Understand and mitigate risks, bottlenecks, and inefficiencies in product development lifecycle.
* Executive decision-making within product workstreams regarding the optimal path to meet business objectives, satisfy client and employee needs, avoid legal or regulatory issues, and make efficient use of the firm's capital.
* Demonstrate governance by ensuring that: (a) workstreams and initiatives are tracked and actively managed, (b) KPI's are agreed, measured and tracked, (c) deliverables are properly prioritized and sequenced, (d) risks are addressed and status measured, and (e) deliveries are successful.
* Develop clear documentation of the scope, business requirements, use cases, workflows, wire-frames, and other materials as needed to support UX research, design and development
* Develop and maintain deep relationships with delivery partners across including senior leaders in the Business, Technology, Design, Operations, and control functions across lines of business.
* Represent the Change Mobilization vision, strategy, and product roadmap with key senior stakeholders and in high-visibility forums.
* Embody true "customer-obsession" in identifying and leveraging user data, industry trends, and varying forms of user feedback to shape our design and roadmap.
* Consistently conduct build vs buy analysis to determine where vendors should be leveraged.
* 7 or more years of experience in product management or program management assisting in strategic or transformational change strongly preferred.
* Relevant experience in Wealth Management, Asset Management, Digital Banking, or a closely related business required.
* Experience managing product delivery across multiple workstreams with varying timelines, priorities and complexities.
* Demonstrated ability to manage tight delivery timelines, and ensure our organization is on track to execute and deliver strategic change that meets our goals.
* Proven ability to execute via successful internal partnerships with other organizations - with the ability to influence people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions.
* Excellent leadership skills - of product, programs, projects, teams and/or employees.
* Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills. Ability to crisply articulate complex technical concepts to senior audiences with poise and confidence.
* Strong understanding of different technological development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required. Masters Degree in Information Systems and Business Analytics or equivalent is strongly preferred.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...