As a leader in the Branch and ATM Money Management Product team, the modernization leader will leverage their deep technical expertise and experience to drive modernization and data center migration throughout the product. The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
* 7+ years of software development (preferably Java, .NET) and/or infrastructure experience in a large scale organization - with an deep understanding on operating securely and at scale.
* 7+ years in roles that are focused on product/software transformation, with a proven track record of delivery
* Advanced knowledge of traditional and cloud architectures
* Experience with cloud native applications, micro-services, domain driven design and APIs
* Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and container based architectures
* Experience with CI/CD, and automation
* Excellent communication, influence and organizational skills
* Ability to work across large organizations, and manage complex and high visibility programs.
* Highly motivate self starter, with a passion for results - in fast paced environment
Nice to have:
* Experience as a solutions or software architect
* Advanced understanding of information security
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...