In the Technology Product Execution Manager - Project Execution role, you will be responsible for:
* Manage Product Execution feature delivery following Agile methodologies
* Drive Product and Area Product Agile ceremonies
* Act as a communication channel for status and be responsible for timely escalation of risks and issues
* Ensures project is completed in accordance with all Risk, Architecture and other relevant firmwide guidelines and maintain Governance deliverables.
* Proactively working with Product Management Team, Technology Team in identifying and resolving issues in a timely basis
* Manage inter Product Dependency affecting your Product Execution.
* Preparing ad hoc internal reports on Agile measures, timeline and plans for Senior level and Executive Management Team
* Ensuring timely and accurate reporting & metrics
* Create or maintain Product Roadmaps, Jira team dashboard reports and scorecards and assisting with communications and presentation materials
* 5-7 years of Program/Project/Product Execution Management, Agile experience.
* Proficiency with Microsoft office Suite (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, and SharePoint), with aptitude for learning proprietary software and databases.
* Excellent Communication and executive presentation skills
* Analytical thinker with strong analysis skills, strong problem solving and critical thinking skills enabling candidate to anticipate problems and connect dots on their own
* Reasonable working knowledge of technology and risk management business functions to the extent necessary to establish credibility with technology and business stakeholders
* Advanced knowledge of Jira usage is bonus
* "Can do" attitude; "go-getter" that pursues responsibilities without constant prompting
* Experience and aptitude with technology development roles outside of project management specialization (e.g., process design, business analysis, test scripting, etc.)
* Solid knowledge and understanding of technology and technical solutions
* Self-starter and quick learner who can take initiative and work both independently and with a team
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...