The AIX team aims to accelerate AI/ML applications in JPMC and we are expanding upon the newly released, award winning AI/ML platform in the firm. You will be a core part of the OmniAI Product Growth team working closely with product managers, engineering, marketing, and customer enablement to create resources that don't just document what the product does, but accelerates a user from novice to power user. Customer experience and speed to achieve value are critical to us and the tools you will build will create a powerful impact on adoption.
* Work with product managers, engineers, onboarding team and other members of product growth team to produce and maintain world-class documentation, including: User Guides, Integration Guides, API Developer Guides, In platform documentation (tooltips, welcome instructions, etc.).
* Build and maintain user aids that go beyond traditional documentation, such as online video, demos, guided tours, and other educational techniques.
* Learn complex concepts, and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users.
* Gather customer feedback on documentation to improve usability.
* Act as an editor to ensure consistency in training documentation.
* Act as an advisor in firm wide AI/ML training curriculum development
* Monitor metrics on the usage of training materials as well as direct customer feedback to prioritize future training investments.
* 5+ years of technical writing experience.
* SaaS experience is ideal
* Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums.
* Experience working cross-departmentally to communicate the nuts and bolts of a product.
* Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process.
* Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
* A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges.
* AI/ML knowledge is a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...