The CCB - Risk Technology organization is responsible for building and supporting the technology systems and platform that supports CCB Risk functions. A scrum master in this group will manage Scrum Teams as well as lead a cross organizational team focused on delivery of high visibility initiatives, and will be responsible for establishing and executing the Agile project execution management practices necessary for success. This role is not about implementing a pure conceptual Agile methodology for Agile methodology's sake. This role is about implementing practical Agile delivery management that complements, enables and leverages Agile scrum methodology while simultaneously supporting the transparency and control required across project / program stakeholders.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for driving both Medium and Large Scale projects in CCB and coordinating across multiple Product Area teams across Corporate Technology and CCB Technology.
Additional responsibilities include :
* Managing scrum teams & Scrum ceremonies, product area scrums of scrums, working with development managers and architects, to develop overall product roadmap, driving programs to delivery milestones, resolving escalated issues, and ensuring programs are executing according to department standards
* Contributing to and helping to ensure that the Agile product is in line with the business transformation objectives.
* Ensuring alignment of teams to Agile practices
* Providing governance for ensuring program compliance with SDLC and project execution auditability requirements, and manages senior leadership engagement in sign-offs.
* Ensuring audit readiness for programs.
* 5 - 7 years of relevant experience.
* Proven track record of successfully executing project execution management fundamentals for technology implementation efforts with strong focus on Agile Scrum processes (meeting / JAD facilitation, sprint ceremonies, Issue logs, Agile metrics reporting, etc.).
* Capable of handling ambiguity and helping to shape a program that organizes the ambiguity.
* Ability to go beyond the mechanics of Scrum Master activities; must be able to do more than document a plan and track to it, must also be able to manage deviation from plan, propose resolutions, and lead to resolution.
* Analytical thinker with strong analysis skills, strong problem solving and critical thinking skills enabling candidate to anticipate problems and connect dots on their own.
* Reasonable working knowledge of technology architectures and risk management business functions to the extent necessary to establish credibility with technology and business stakeholders.
* "Can do" attitude; "go-getter" that pursues responsibilities without constant prompting.
* Experience and aptitude with technology development roles outside of project management specialization (e.g., process design, business analysis, test scripting, etc.).
* Solid knowledge and understanding of technology and technical solutions.
* Self-starter and quick learner who can take initiative and work both independently and with a team.
* Experience with release planning and forecasting, aligning delivery expectations with all stakeholders
* Ability to synthesize complex and/or diverse information to "tell a story" in a digestible manner that brings attention to the key details
* Ensure critical decisions are identified, framed, made at the right time and at the right level of the organization.
* Flexible, with ability to multi-task and effectively manage priorities for self while working in a frequently changing environment.
* Assertive with strong interpersonal skills and solid written and verbal business communication skills.
* Proficiency with Jira, JQL, Microsoft office Suite (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, and SharePoint), with aptitude for learning proprietary software and databases
* Hands-on working experience using agile management software is a must
* Familiarity with practical implementations of Agile scrum methodology, particularly as it relates to establishing project planning and tracking protocols in practice with that methodology.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...