Working in Architecture means you'll use your passion for technology to interpret the firm's business strategy and translate it into target-state Architecture. Working collaboratively in teams to deliver innovative solutions, you'll put your analytic and creative thinking skills into practice every day. Plus, you'll participate in ongoing learning and professional development activities, with the goal of not only improving yourself and your team, but advancing your career.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Experience with at least one general purpose programming language and at least one area of technical architecture
* Proficient in either application, data, or infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams, build meaningful relationships, and communicate in team settings to gain a shared understanding of strategy and goals
* Robust data architecture skills with demonstrated experience developing data models using ER diagraming and UML modeling tools - e.g. Erwin, MagicDraw, etc.
* Experience with Ontology development using RDF or other semantic technologies is a plus.
* The successful candidate should demonstrate data governance experience as well as technical experience with Hadoop, Cloud, NoSQL and emerging data processing technologies.
* Technical depth and ability to rapidly understand and communicate the impact of solutions and technology.
* Effective writing and presentation skills: clearly communicates complex technical and business concepts to leaders and key stakeholders in both technical and non-technical roles
* Experience with both business and technical metadata management solutions
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet youJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...