As a member of our Infrastructure Development team, you'll dive right into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to developing and deploying large-scale infrastructure solutions that support JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s diverse and critical businesses. You'll be using the latest technologies, data management, and security practices in all aspect of software development. Critical thinking, clear communication, and collaboration are key to successful product delivery.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages: Python, Java, C, C++, Go
* Experience working with Kafka/MQ, JSON, Restful API
* Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, database, unix/linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large scale software development, security software development
* Experience in Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning and use of tools such as TensorFlow, Keras, pandas, Open NLP
* Understanding or have experience with Agile and Lean philosophies
* Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills with clear communication
* Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans