Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is the technology infrastructure organization for the firm, delivering a wide range of products and services. We partner with all lines of business (LOB) to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution, and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost-effective manner. The objective of GTI is to balance both business alignment and the centralized delivery of core products and services. GTI is designed to address the unique infrastructure needs of specific lines of business and the demand to leverage economies of scale across the firm.
Sustained Engineering Team is responsible for driving our evolution to a modern Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) / DevOps model. The SE Risk Lead is responsible for coordinating activities and information around multiple projects and initiatives related to 2nd Line of Defense, 3rd line of Defense and Regulatory and Risk and control objectives. The team includes end-to-end engineering and operations of our heritage systems and products as well as production management activities, including incident, problem, change and crisis management processes, and asset lifecycle management.
The Sustained Engineering Remediation Manager will manage the execution and remediation of technology gaps for the Network, Storage, Middleware and Infrastructure Lifecycle Management teams.
* Manage all Network, Storage, Middleware and Infrastructure Lifecycle Management remediation activities ensuring appropriate, timely and complete resolution
* Communicate NS&I technology gap findings with Sustained Engineering remediation lead along with key stakeholders and provide accurate remediation metrics and management reports on a timely basis
* Create strategic programs for automated data collection techniques to increase ability to self-identify technology process and configuration gaps
* Partner with the Cyber Security Technology Controls organization to perform deep dive investigations into NS&I inherent and residual technology risks as well as mitigating and compensating controls for remediation efforts.
* Partner with the Cyber Security Technology Controls organization to ensure Risk frameworks and consistently executed within Network, Storage, Middleware and Infrastructure Lifecycle Management
* Develop and perform ongoing analysis of loss, near miss and external events to help identify root causes and implement evergreen solutions to address them.
* Ensure existing and new Network, Storage, Middleware and Infrastructure Lifecycle Management solutions are designed to be continuously in synch with JPMC policies and standards, and the centralized operating environment
* Develop and maintain strong business and technology relationships, becoming a trusted partner to all stakeholders
* 5+ years of internal audit as well as risk and control experience
* Expert in control assessments and remediation, risk and control governance and metrics, incident management, secure systems development lifecycle, vulnerability management and data protection
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Accounting Information Systems, or a related field is required
* Knowledge and prior experience in any domain of Technology Infrastructure
* Experience with implementation and oversight of technology risk, tracking findings, and executing remediation activities
* Detail oriented self-starter with strong conceptual, analytical, decision making, planning, time management and prioritization skills
* Ability to communicate oral and written ideas in a clear, concise manner, at all levels of the organization
* Prior experience in planning, coordination and implementation and the ability to work across teams and functions to execute and deliver
* Aptitude to upskill and learn new technologies based on dynamic requirements
* Preferred certification, CISA, CISM, CISSP
"High Risk Roles (HRR) are sensitive roles within the technology organization that require high assurance of the integrity of staff by virtue of 1) sensitive cybersecurity and technology functions they perform within systems or 2) information they receive regarding sensitive cybersecurity or technology matters. Users in these roles are subject to enhanced pre-hire screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks (as allowed by law). The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment."JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...