Chase is looking for really good software developers. Our Digital development team is focused on creating experiences and services that are innovative, market disruptors, and game changers. Both Apple and Google rank us as one of the top 5 finance apps - and we're still not happy with it. We want developers to write code for humans - clear working code, well documented, and maintainable.
Application developers should feel familiar and comfortable with applying agile principles to software development, using collaborative tools for knowledge sharing, and unworried to work in a large organization with many teams and individuals.
* Complete design and development assignments on time with an appropriate level of quality to support project efforts.
* Participate in a digital technology project from concept to implementation, and through all phases of the software development lifecycle
* Create work estimates based on technology concepts and requirements documentation.
* Support project releases.
* Authorized to work in the USA (no H1B sponsorship available)
* 5+ years experience designing and implementing web applications
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Degree in Computer Science or related degree from an accredited university or four years equivalent development experience.
QUALIFICATIONS - focused on web development:
* Experience with the following is required:
+ Experience in developing, deploying, and/or supporting a public facing web based application.
+ Interest in working with hybrid based solutions (e.g. native and web - Flutter, React Native etc ).
+ Experience with all phases of the development life cycle.
+ Experience with automated, functional, and unit testing (e.g. Selenium, Jasmine, Karma, QUnit, or similar).
* Experience with the following is highly desired:
+ Familiarity with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
+ Enthusiasm for automated testing
+ Experience with unit testing frameworks
+ Experience with source control management.
+ Experience with CSS preprocessing like LESS and/or SASS.
+ Browser performance measurement techniques.
+ Experience with cross-browser/cross-platform animation techniques.
+ Ability to critique a design based on performance and cross-browser compatibility
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...