As a Software developer you will be responsible for full stack development using latest technologies covering all phases of product lifecycle starting from requirement gathering, design, development, testing, release and post release ownership. You'll join a team of curious problem solvers with a diverse set of perspectives to keep the applications and systems running resiliently in production. We are looking for person with development background who can challenge processes, understand root causes and take strategic decisions that would result in stable application.
* Using Java enhance Rest servers by adding controllers, service implementation, persistence layer and modeling the data shape
* Write Junit test cases and enhance the integrated testing suite in CI/CD pipeline
* Brainstorm/perform POC on new services available on internal cloud environment to make current application more resilient
* Work with business users to understand the requirements and communicating effectively to groom the stories under Agile setup
* Enhance the current architecture targeting process improvements around data consumptions
* Part of L3 group to fix prod issues
* Develop re-usable UI components using REACT
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in an software engineering discipline
* 5+ years' experience with full development lifecycle from inception through implementation.
* Must to have experience in development using Java/J2EE.
* Should have developed application using Spring/Spring Boot
* Test-infected attitude (strong desire to perform thorough and exhaustive unit, integration and system testing).
* Excellent debugging and trouble shooting skills
* Experience with Kafka and Messaging Products would be plus.
* Experience working with Micro Services hosted on Cloud would be plus.
* Exposure to Open Source technologies (Maven, Gradle, Splunk, Impala/Hive, Hue) and experience Hadoop and Big data knowledge is huge plus.
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...