As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The Spectrum Core team is looking for a talented Full Stack developer to join the development team. The successful candidate:
* Curious, detail-oriented, and motivated by complex analytical problems
* Interested in all things technology, and have ability to communicate with opinionated technologists across the company
* Will be part of the development team that oversees a product used by thousands of people in the firm
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Strong experience within front-end development, preferably with React
* Experience with single page apps connecting to REST / API services
* Experience in server-side development with Java 8
* Experience of RESTful API and micro services design
* Strong demonstration of 'quality first' software engineering process experience: code review, Test Driven Design (TDD), automated unit/integration test, CI / CD systems
* Fearlessness and embrace of all things Computer Science and awareness of wide-range of technologies
* Strong automated testing discipline
* Strong grasp of modern software development concepts such as SOLID principals
* Typescript programming experience
* Cassandra and Messaging (Kafka, UM, etc.) experience
* Been part of agile delivery teams (Scrum a bonus)
* Knowledge of Spring, Junit (Mockito or Powermock)
* Strength in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Scripting - PowerShell and Python, others
* Understanding of security concerns online and off
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...