Copy Editor and Writer, Sr. Associate - CIB
The Copy Editor/Writer will fill a crucial role in our growing Digital Experience Design (DXD) team where there's a great opportunity to make a unique contribution collaborating with stakeholders at different levels of seniority. The person in this role will work on a wide range of strategic and tactical projects across business areas and initiatives. The Copy Editor/Writer will create and improve digital content for our group and bank project partners.
As a member of the DXD team, the Copy Editor/Writer will focus on two areas:
* Content related to the operations of the DXD team, including portfolios, newsletters, educational materials, presentations, web pages, case studies, and more
* Projects for Bank partners that need content support to improve end-user apps, sites, documentation and communications for a range of FinTech products and services
You will work closely with Senior content strategists who will provide guidance and support.
You will review materials from different authors for clarity, following guidelines for voice and tone, including:
* Copy edit product details, case studies, presentations, communications, playbooks and documentation
* Audit existing content
* Conduct competitive research
You will create content that is appropriate for different audiences:
* Web and App copy, Newsletters, Case studies, Guidelines, and Executive Presentations
* Simplify complex information and communicate effectively in different mediums including:
* Digital content copy editing and writing
* Content with many contributors edited into a consistent voice
* Manage multiple projects underway at the same time
* Understanding of digital user experience
* Learn technical concepts (e.g., financial services, digital experience design)
* Apply content style guidelines
* Working with stakeholders from peers to senior executives
* Content role with an in-house team or an external agency
* Working knowledge of the AP Stylebook
* Content development for product websites and apps
* Solid project management skills
* 5-7 years of experience - relevant experience more important than length of time
About our team
Digital Experience Design (DXD) is an award-winning team, recognized for its accomplishments in design and innovation. Our global team has over 145 product designers, UX researchers, service designers, content strategists, creative technologists and DesignOps. DXD partners with Business, Product, and Technology across Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) to design products and services that drive engagement, increase client satisfaction and delight users.
We are working on world-class FinTech products and non-digital solutions. Leveraging the latest techniques and technology, we develop a comprehensive understanding of user needs and desired outcomes-and deliver on them.
Learn more about DXD at J.P. Morgan: http://design.jpmorgan.com/
We Value Diversity
We value the unique skills of every person on our team. We are an organization that thrives on diversity and encourages each employee's professional growth and career development.
If you are looking to build your career as part of a global team tackling big challenges that impact people and companies around the world, we want to meet you.
Apply today, and put your passion to work with us at Digital Experience Design.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...