* Brainstorm with Product Team & UX designers to help shape the look & feel of the application and enrich user experience
* Run a tight front-end ship, ensuring code, architectural, and platform integrity.
* Design, develop, test, implement, and support technical front-end solutions in a full-stack environment of development tools and technologies
* Write maintainable & testable code that is consistent with JPMC standards
* Promote great architectural practices and process improvements through code reviews.
* Build re-usable components that can be shared across multiple team
* Build applications based on cloud-native principles and deployable to cloud platforms.
* Work with partner technology teams to ensure successful integration
* Participate & effectively contribute in scrum ceremonies with the product owner and scrum team
* Research and learn new methodologies & technologies and bring knowledge to the team
Interested? This is what you should have
* Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Solid knowledge of React and Redux principals
* Hands on experience with ESNext, Typescript, REST, and experience developing SPAs
* Experience in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns. Knows when (and when not) to use front-end software design patterns (e.g., asynchronicity, promises, etc.).
* Strong believer of code quality and writes test case using mocking frameworks (JEST, Enzyme etc.) and ability to do performance testing
* Good understanding of authentication/authorization and integration with OAuth based authentication system
ReactJS, Redux, ReduxForms, TypeScript, ESNext, Reselect, Material UI, HTML, CSS/JSS, Jest, Enzyme
Storybook, Learna, D3, GraphQLJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...