* As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation.
* Write maintainable & testable code in Java and spring framework that is consistent with micro-service architecture principles
* Build Cloud Native applications from a Domain driven design and micro-services architecture perspective, identifying bounded contexts and service interactions, supporting multiple API versions with backward compatibility
* Package services using Docker and configuring & deploying on Kubernetes platform
* Build fully automated CI / CD pipelines, support software solutions that are highly secure.
* Write junit test cases using mocking frameworks like jmockit, mockito etc. and well versed with functional / regression (using cucumber), integration and performance testing
* Collaborate to design solutions including conceptual, logical and physical data models
* Participate & effectively contribute in scrum ceremonies with the product owner and scrum team.
* Work with partner technology teams to ensure successful integration
* Research and learn new methodologies & technologies and bring knowledge to the team
Interested? This is what you should have
* Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Solid hands on experience with core Java features like collections, multi-threading, streams, file io, etc.
* Detailed knowledge and experience in building applications using spring boot, spring core, etc.
* Well versed with orm frameworks like hibernate, ibatis, etc.
* Experienced in implementing sync interactions via RESTful and async interactions via Kafka or JMS
* Good understanding of Kubernetes (or similar cloud/containers/orchestration platform) and patterns including, circuit breaker, traffic shifting, ingress, egress, etc
Java, Spring core, Spring boot, RESTful, Hibernate, Oracle, Kafka, json, Mockito (or equivalent), Cucumber
Elastic, Kubernetes, docker, helm charts, selenium, jmeter, avro, shell scripting, lua scriptingJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...