As an experienced Technology Operations professional, your vision and initiative will drive the development of a world-class technology strategy. Leading a high-performing team of creative problem solvers, you'll spearhead tactical changes that enhance processes and productivity across the firm, overseeing the optimization of existing technology solutions while developing new capabilities. Using industry best practices, you'll assess management teams and identify new business opportunities, while ensuring that information controls, plus back-up and recovery strategies, are in place across all environments. Your feedback will foster the ongoing skill development and capabilities of top performers to optimize outcomes. In addition to facilitating collaboration across teams internally, you'll also cultivate meaningful relationships with our global clients and business partners to deliver on strategic priorities.
The Content Manager will own the creation and direction of all content initiatives across multiple platforms and formats. The Content Manager will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. The ultimate goals of these efforts are to increase digital traffic and drive engagement and other positive end user-related outcomes. Our Content Manager will lead the development of our content initiatives with a publisher/journalist mindset. They will also have a passion for content performance, reporting, and analytics.
The Content Manager candidate will be responsible for the development of the Retail Workplace SharePoint structure and administration. This position will create and implement the policies, procedures and process around the organization's Content Production and Management of information. Content strategy will include Lifecycle management of documentation, and stringent controls for change process for editing and updates.
This role requires a wide variety or strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* At least three to four years of agency experience or in a similar role
* Extremely computer literate, especially with how to write, interpret, and edit HTML scripts
* Advanced written communication skills and an ability to read copy in English
* Ability to conceive fresh and appealing ideas for new content that establishes or supports the organization's brand identity
* Basic technical knowledge of MS Office and WordPress
* Strong skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience and meets company objective
* Advanced knowledge of performance metrics and reporting, technical problem resolution, and risk management
* Experience gathering and analyzing data to effect meaningful change in areas that need improvement
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design, and business processes
* Ability to communicate and drive the strategic direction of the firm, delivering technology solutions that meet internal and external requirements
* Expertise prioritizing customer experience, reviewing feedback, hosting customer forums and focus groups to proactively address the needs of the customer
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...