As an experienced professional in Product Management, you thrive at managing the delivery of new products and services that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees and stakeholders throughout the firm. This role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture - namely, new products help achieve business goals - as well as a keen ability to establish priorities, manage and mentor resources, and build and incentivize high-performing teams. You'll work closely with colleagues across the firm to identify opportunities to develop software products that are broadly applicable. Once you and your team establish a roadmap, you'll play an integral role in ensuring that product development efforts are running on time, and in accordance with firm-wide guidelines, in adherence with Agile/Scrum methodology, and on target with the product's defined features and fucntionality. Just as importantly, you'll work with your team to set goals, foster collaboration and promote the values, culture and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
The position is part of JPMC's Chief Technology Office, which oversees enabling components inclusive of the top quality engineering and architecture tools and practices, key program management and processes as well as the technology workforce strategy required to make us a leading technology company for our customers, clients and colleagues around the world.
JPMC has made a strategic decision to fundamentally transform its operations through the adoption of artificial intelligence and machine learning at scale. We are the AI Acceleration (AIX) team, a new group headquartered in Palo Alto and multiple locations in the US (Delaware, NY) tasked with achieving this vision. You will join the AI Engineering team and work alongside other leaders who have built and shipped AI and Machine Learning products at Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and Salesforce.
* Lead program management activities in close collaboration with the product, engineering and business teams
* Manage program schedules, drive accountability and own program execution in a fast paced innovative environment.
* Drive operational excellence required to ensure a streamlined production process of our data science deliveries.
* Manage multiple interdependent projects of moderate to high complexity and scope
* Design, develop and own team collaboration sites, periodic content modifications and reporting
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Expert knowledge in all business processes across an entire line of business, as well expertise in other lines of business and technology disciplines
* Understanding of global and line of business project and program management standards and methods
* Experience working with high-performing teams in complex program execution
* A strong understanding of Product Management, stakeholder management; program management, risk management and operations
* Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the firm
* Demonstrate technical judgment in solving software engineering challenges.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical global, cross-functional teams.
* Expert knowledge of Agile. Hands on experience with any of the following tools: JIRA, Rally, confluence. Own existing processes and work continuously to improve them.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans