As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Five years plus (5+) experience in Contact Center Technology with hands-on experience on high-complexity Genesys implementations (8.x and above) with focus on call routing, queuing and transfers (non IVR)
* Understand the role of each Genesys Framework and Management component: Config Server, Config Proxy, Message Server, Solution Control Server, LCA
* Demonstrated knowledge and ability to troubleshoot any complex issues around Genesys config/management layers, routing layer, Genesys SIP, media server, and ICON/Info Mart.
* Working knowledge in the installation and configuration of the Genesys suites (both UNIX and Windows 200X).
* Experience working in Kanban/Scrum teams and using JIRA (Preferred)
* Familiarity with various Genesys Simulators from a Performance Testing perspective.
* Good understanding of data networking knowledge as well as VOIP technology
* Experience working on Genesys Administrator, GAX, Pulse and the ability to create, modify, and maintain templates (preferred)
* Test-infected attitude (strong desire to perform thorough and exhaustive unit, integration and system testing)
* Must have terrific analytical and troubleshooting skills.
* Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and ability to decipher technical requirements from business requirements and convert into design.
* Experience in documenting clearly and concisely designs, call flows, run books, playbooks, estimates for work
* Experience in infrastructure automation using one of IaaC, Containers, Scripting or Cloud (preferred)
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...