As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
* Work with a team that develops smart and scalable solutions and provide a solid experience for our Clients.
* Work independently in an entrepreneurial environment. That said, collaboration is equally important.
* Direct development team with designs and solutions.
* Provide hands-on technology leadership for multiple independent feature teams.
* Develop an understanding of our products and the problems we are attempting to solve. Help architect the system and experience and ship production ready code early and often in a Scrum shop.
* Participate in project planning sessions with product managers, project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
* Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations, incorporate security requirements into design and provide input to information/data flow
* Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
* Help us grow our platform with clever, long-lasting solutions that serve to grow our business.
* Help identify application improvements on areas of performance, availability and automation of repetitive tasks to save overall cost and time.
* Bring us what no one else has - a fresh perspective that sets you apart from the pack.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* 10+ years of professional Software Development experience
* Experience building and implementing enterprise applications in Java/JEE technologies
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable and efficient code and correctly employ design patterns
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...