The Apple Media Products Engineering team is one of the most exciting examples of Apples long-held passion for combining art and technology. These are the people who power the App Store, Apple TV, Apple Music, Apple Podcasts, and Apple Books. And they do it on a massive scale, meeting Apples high expectations with high performance to deliver a huge variety of entertainment in over 35 languages to more than 150 countries.
* Partner with the engineering team that develops technologies and tools to collect analytics data from products and services including the App Store, Apple Arcade, Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Podcasts, and Apple Books
* Track multiple concurrent instrumentation projects including scope, requirements, timelines, resource allocation, stakeholder management, communications, and risk assessments, both within the team and with multiple different project partners
* Collaborate with Engineering, Analytics, QA, Legal, Privacy, Finance, Anti-Fraud, Marketing, and other organizations to manage analytics data instrumentation to support Apple Media Product features and reporting
* Define business, functional, and reporting requirements (often writing them yourself)
* Take a role in improving how instrumentation projects are managed, including leading strategic initatives
* Support associated onboarding processes and documentation for the analytics engineering data pipeline
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...