This architecture role is an exciting role combining elements of enterprise architecture and product-wide technical architecture, to design solutions that allow for technical and process governance across a large engineering community.
Your role as part of the architecture governance team will be to ensure development teams and other architects have architecture processes and tools which enable them to design, build, and maintain web-scale services consistently, and in line with cloud and Kronos best practices. This will include hands-on design of technical components and automated processes to ensure that critical elements of system design remain constant across the product – from design through implementation.
You will be a critical enabler to an efficient and scalable architecture practice, spanning a global engineering team and cloud-based, multi-tenant, enterprise SaaS application.
• Work with senior governance architect to develop and roll out architecture process and educate teams and drive alignment to these standardized practices and guidelines
• Document, describe, and design architecture governance and design patterns for distributed software development
• Provide technical and design solutions to systemwide architecture governance needs, such as resource limitations / throttling, resilient design features, multi-user / multi-tenant architecture components, and other critical aspects of a multi-tenant, SaaS architecture
• Lead architecture review of complex or critical changes to the system, including leading design discussions, ensuring meaningful stakeholder feedback, and working with service teams to implement improvements
• Work across architecture teams to develop a consistent taxonomy and standards for architecture artifacts, including design documents, support material, and reference material
• Manage and conduct systemwide impact reviews to assess the architecture impact of significant service or application changes
• Mentor globally distributed architecture team to ensure consistency and quality in deliverables, designs, and architecture artifacts
• BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 8 years in software engineering and/or architecture
• Hands-on experience with at least one major public cloud provider
• Expert knowledge of Java, Scala, Groovy, or other JVM language
• Demonstrated experience working in complex, distributed, enterprise-scale development organization
• Strong technical and/or business analytical skills and the ability to demonstrate real-world problem solving
• Working knowledge of typical CI/CD or DevOps pipelines and related tooling, such as Gradle, Jenkins, Maven, etc is preferred.
Typical Interview Process:
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...