Interested in working on software used by millions of customers every day? Intrigued by the opportunity to contribute to one of the largest open source projects in the world? Passionate about DevOps, CI/CD, and building tools to optimize development? The Amazon Silk browser infrastructure team is looking for a strong software development engineer to join our ranks. We are actively building new testing capabilities and new tools to support the development and verification of the browser. We support Silk engineering teams building for Fire tablets, FireTVs, and Echo Show devices. We operate like a startup in a big company. Our engineers work closely with Silk client teams to build best-in-class build and test infrastructure. Our engineers are owners who identify, define, and build solutions to support new testing capabilities, developer tools, and the next generation of build infrastructure. The apps we build are used by millions of customers every day, supported by a rock solid CI/CD pipeline. We are building our organization based on smart people, diversity of perspective and experience, and looking for individuals with a can-do attitude who love to tackle hard problems.
What you'll do:
- Be an integral part of an exceptionally talented team. Working in a fast paced environment with rapid feature delivery to our customers.
- Brainstorm, build, and ship impactful tools and features that delight the engineers and teams around you.
- Get hand-on with all lots of Amazon devices
- Solve organizational-wide pain points, acting as a force multiplier for several teams
- Work closely with Chromium and Chromium infrastructure to provide the best tools available for Silk engineers
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...