JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of trillions and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
The Chief Technology Office (CTO) oversees enabling technology capabilities inclusive of engineering and architecture tools and practices, public cloud technology services, application program interfaces, as well as the firm's technology workforce strategy. This includes improving the firm's use of the Pubic Cloud, APIs, the Developer Toolchain, AI/ML, Blockchain, Enterprise Data Technology, IT Service Management, and more.
The CTO Strategy and Engagement Lead will be responsible for development and execution of analytics, programs and presentations to support JPMC's global CTO and his leadership team. This role works in the CTO Strategy, Governance, and Engagement office and will focus on: supporting governance of Global Technology Chief Technology Office and working on key strategic documents for CTO that are shared with the Operating Committee and with the Global Technology community.
* Create management materials and collateral for use internally and externally
* Responsible for establishing, refining and enforcing governance processes, policies and reporting related to governance and oversight of the Chief Technology Office
* Establish trust and partnership with various LOBs and act as a change champion
* Builds and maintains relationships with key members across GT lines of business as well as enterprise functions (human resources, finance, legal, vendor management, etc.)
* Has intellectual curiosity to gain deep knowledge of various businesses, technology , finance and HR
* Assist management of the CTO forward calendar
* Keeps up to date on industry and technology trends to support JPMC's businesses
* Understands and tracks competitive perspective on industry technology
* Self-manages professional development and development of IT knowledge
* Ability to take on increasing management responsibility and project ownership
* Responsible for gathering relevant data, then analyzing and reporting the data in a meaningful manner to support management decisions around business processes and efficiencies
* Provide processes, support, and reporting to enable the business to achieve its goals
* Experience in cross-functional teams and ability to influence people at a variety of levels
* Performs analytical functions that are directly related to the day-to-day performance of the department
* Demonstrated ability to establish and build relationships and establish strong partnerships
12+ years of experience in a large fast paced environment leveraging strong analytical skills coupled with good business acumen
Advanced MS Office skills specifically with Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint.
Strategic Thinking: Experience developing technology strategy, business cases and execution plans to achieve business goals
Customer Obsession: Committed to have a customer first approach. We expect our leader to have a demonstrable history of making a difference for customers and showing a customer first approach
Growth Mindset: Experience and passion for learning (technical and soft skills); implementing practices from others; trying, failing and learning from that; sharing practices and knowledge for others' benefit
Problem Solver: Ability to solve complex challenges for customers and have a high ability to solve internal and external barriers understanding internal and external organizational structures, dynamics and tradeoffs
Intellectual Aspirations: This role will require continuous learning. It is expected that this executive will stay current on industries and technologies and be able to solve hard and complex problems within a matrixed organization
Executive Presence: Experience in influencing Senior Leadership teams to drive strategy and investments
Collaborative: Strong relationship-building and negotiation skills
Excellent Communicator: Able to distill widely variant feedback into root cause issues and provide actionable feedback to other stakeholders. Excellent technical and business presentation, writing, and verbal communication skills
Performer: Highly driven passionate person, consistently exceeds goals with a demonstrated track record of exceeding goals
Technical breadth: Enterprise customer level experience with Cloud technologies, Artificial Intelligence, Data Landscape, Architecture Designs, Open Source Technologies, Industry Standards and demonstrated ability to integrate new technologies on premise as well as on the cloud
Industry Builder: Understand capabilities of, strategically be able to work with, influence cohesively, build and grow internal and external communities and partnersJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...