YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you're passionate about.
What's Important to You Is Important to Us
We're looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them-friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission-making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don't take our word for it.
The ATM Operations Manager is responsible for the efficient & effective management of the ATM fleet and directing ATM support activities that cross multiple states and market regions. This requires working effectively with other departments, divisions, and third party vendors to ensure the ATM channel meets established service objectives and SLA's.
This position requires specialized knowledge of ATM Services and Support to resolve highly complex issues; and demonstrates a strong knowledge of the ATM industry, domain environment, hardware, operating system and ATM software. Plays a key role in supporting fixed asset management for ATM terminals. Works with appropriate IT support personnel to ensure ATM Operating systems, software and software patch levels are up to date. Adheres to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies.
Service Manager for the NFCU ATM Service with a 24/7/365 team
Monitors the ATM fleet with an eye on overall uptime for customers. Acts as an escalation point for all ATM related issues from branches and ATM support staff. Ensures process improvement plans are developed and implemented. Consults with other ISD and business teams concerning issues, (i.e. network, software and hardware) that affect the ATM fleet.
• Provides ATM summary, uptime and activity reports to Senior Management and assists with the development of performance metrics reports and regular status reports to ensure compliance with Navy Federal Credit Union ISD standards and best practices.
• Manages ATM Vendor relationships to ensure customer service levels are met. This includes ATM hardware providers, ATM monitoring software vendors and multiple ATM servicing vendors. Supports any terminal purchasing and ensures Vendor invoice scrutiny for correctness. Serves as liaison to the Marketing Department and the Vendor for campaign deployments.
• Manages projects from inception through completion including ATM installations, upgrades & repair/replacement of "problem" ATMs. Drives and manages special projects for ATM enhancements as required.
• Provide input and/or prepare budget requirements for Annual Financial Plan (AFP)
• Perform supervisory/managerial responsibilities concerning input on performance, promotions, salary recommendations and terminations.
• Coaches and inspires staff to maximize their potential
• Performs other related duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
• 3+ Years of related ATM industry experience
• 2+ Years of leadership experience
• Familiarity with IT framework methodologies, including Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), etc
• Effective skill in producing desired results and achieving goals and objectives
• Experience in working with all levels of staff, management, stakeholders, vendors
• Effective organizational, planning and time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to multi-task
• Must have the ability to work flexible hours, travel as needed and remain accessible 24/7.
• Desired - Banking/financial industry standards and practices
• Desired - NFCU products, services, programs, policies and procedures
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30am to 4:00pm and oncall (24/7 Availablity is required)
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna VA 22180
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...