As an experienced professional in Product Management or Product Ownership, you thrive at managing complex product programs that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees and stakeholders throughout the firm. This role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture - namely, how can technology help achieve business goals - as well as a keen ability to define technology requirements, establish priorities, manage scope and budgets, and build and incentivize high-performing teams. You'll work closely with colleagues across the firm to identify opportunities to develop products and programs that are broadly applicable. Once you and your team establish a roadmap, you'll play an integral role in ensuring that the project is running on time, to scope, within budget and in accordance with firm-wide guidelines, including risk and architecture. Just as importantly, you'll work with your team to set goals, foster collaboration and promote the values, culture and brand of JPMorgan Chase.
* Identifies market need, interfacing with customers as needed to define the scope and position of the product
* Conducts make vs. buy analysis to determine approach to fulfill market need
* Owns the product vision and strategy
* Creates and maintains the product roadmap with the Area Product Owner
* Creates and maintains the product's definition, inclusive of customer-facing SLO/SLAs.
* Manages the product cost, investment and business case requests, and overall benefit realization
* Acts as the primary point of contact for all aspects of the products related to stakeholders, partners and customers.
* Works with product marketing to drive awareness and adoption of the product
* Knowledge of product management techniques (e.g., product road mapping, feature matrix)
* Up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, and emerging technologies (e.g. latest best practices on SDLC, UX, Quality, Cloud and Data)
* Strong knowledge of product strategy development
* Understanding of financial and accounting management, such as investment processes, business case development, cost and recovery models
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate concepts to a senior management and customers
* Experience in product management focused on technology products is an advantage
* Experience of leadership and/or management, ideally in a global organization
* Proven experience building strong, cohesive partnerships with the business, operations, technology and other key stakeholders
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...