As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Must have 2 plus years of software engineer experience
* Knowledge of Core Java / J2EE knowledge with Spring framework, Hibernate or similar ORM frameworks
* Experience in design and build application leveraging UI technologies like React/JQuery
* Knowledge of middleware products such as IBM MQ Series or Kafka
* Strong database skills with knowledge in Oracle or MS SQL Server.
* Experience in writing JUnit test cases using mocking frameworks (eg: JMockit, Mockito) and well versed with functional, regression, integration and performance testing
* Experience in using version control system like Git/Bitbucket
* Knowledge of UNIX scripting, Maven and CI/CD and support builds/deployment/release activities as required
* Understand business requirements, partnering with stakeholders and product teams, and offering solutions, from design to implementation, and rollout.
* Establish/follow standards, guidelines, and best practices around reference data, master data, metadata and operational data management including modeling
* Good communication skills and ability to work in a global delivery model.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...