Chase Merchant Services is investing in a global leadership position in the rapidly evolving payments landscape with an aggressive transformation agenda under the name of Helix. This multi-year, firm-wide strategy will build customer-centric payments solutions for business clients. It's a unique opportunity to build a modern product suite on a cloud-based, API First, big data platform at an enterprise scale. In addition, the agile operating model will co-locate product owners, designers, and engineers to rapidly bring-to-market new product features. As a result, this transformation team will leverage the power of the firm to help clients expand globally with speed, efficiency, and innovation.
To help drive the transformation, Chase is seeking a talented Associate Product Manager, Helix Pricing and Billing. The candidate will help build roadmaps, adopting agile development methodologies and collaborating with technology partners in building a suite of products, both internal and external, with an emphasis on merchant pricing and billing for multiple payment methods and services. Merchant Services will utilize a proprietary system to manage merchant pricing and billing.
This role is for a Associate Product Manager to assist in the design and implementation of the pricing and billing system, working closely with Senior Product Managers in Payment Acceptance, Funding and Tax to ensure effective implementation.
The Product Manager will have an understanding of the components of payment processing transactions including; authorization, clearing, interchange calculations, settlement, fee assessments and funding.
Helix is born Agile and uses a comprehensive framework of processes and events to direct delivery. The Associate Product Manager is expected to have experience in Agile practices and be comfortable constructing epics and user stories for engineers to deliver.
This position will succeed by shipping product that meets and exceeds customer expectations, delivering stakeholder results.
* Assist in the design of product platform solutions with APIs, services, and data-driven insights that deliver world class experiences across payments processing with emphasis on funding.
* Work closely with the internal partners to create and maintain a leadership position for JPMorgan payment services when it comes to merchant funding.
* Clearly document use cases, product requirements, epics, and stories to support agile scrum teams
* Manage the product roadmap that balances stakeholder inputs and thin slice release outputs
* Recommend prioritization of the product backlog based on client demand, business cases, product KPI and strategic business goals
* Identify potential roadblocks and develop recommendations for delivery issues, change requests, pre-release testing, and production issues
* Be awesome and have fun
* Bachelor degree or equivalent practical experience
* Experience with agile development including behavior-driven development (BDD) is preferred
* Critical thinking skills; demonstrated ability with analytics
* Strong experience with payment brand rules and regulations, specifications and interchange
* Experience in merchant acquiring, with international experience a plus
* 3 + yrs. experience in payments product development or platform transformation
* Experience with modern technology stacks, including cloud, big data, microservices, API's, etc.
* Proven track record of managing the end-to-end product development lifecycle (PDLC) for complex, large-scale initiatives
* Strong ability to analyze opportunities & problems, recommend solutions, and communicate effectively & confidently (both verbal and written)
* Strong influencing and partnership / skills to drive cross-functional teams
* Ability to productively work in a matrix management organization
* Positive, team-oriented attitude and inspiring skills a must
* Approximately 20% travel can be expected
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...