As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
You will be working in a high performing team of software engineers building a variety of cutting edge, cloud native, business-critical projects at the forefront of application development. You will be working with a larger global team to help architect, develop and re-engineer applications to fully leverage architecture blueprints and security standards. You will be actively participating in collaborative sessions with business and technology stakeholders to deliver products that go beyond customer expectations.
* Strong development background in core Java, Java Frameworks (Spring, Hibernate); JMS, Junit, Test driven development
* UI frameworks(Angular), RESTful APIs, SOAP
* Strong knowledge of RDBMS/SQL (Esp. Oracle)
* Strong fundamentals in data structures, caching, multithreading, messaging and asynchronous communication.
* Must be comfortable with industry standard build/Development tools including: Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Eclipse, Intellij
* Experience with Agile, Test driven development
* In-depth knowledge of various software architecture solution patterns
* A strong team player with excellent communication skills
* Self-learner focused on quality and delivery
* No-SQL DB experience a plus
* Cloud computing and micro services experience a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...