As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
About the AI Acceleration team
The mission of the AI Acceleration (AIX) team is to increase the volume and velocity of AI applications at the JPMorgan Chase. To achieve this we're building a team that blends JPMC's financial domain experts with engineering and product leaders that have shipped AI products at leading technology companies in Silicon Valley.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages such as C, C++, Java, or Python
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
* Experience in professional software engineering practices and industry best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
* Experience in test automation in Continuous Integration setup.
* Experience leveraging Kubernetes/AWS based testing execution model to incorporate advanced testing scenarios such as chaos engineering or A/B testing in real production.
* Knowledge of distributed version control systems (DVCS) such as Git and Mercurial.
* Experience in using modern SCM tools such as SVN, Perforce, Git, Mercurial, Hudson, Gerrit, Review Board, Maven, CruiseControl, Confluence, Jira, Bamboo, Make, Scons.
* Experience with make, ANT, Ivy, Maven, Jenkins and Eclipse development platform.
* Excellent problem-solving & debugging skills.
* Experience working in highly-regulated industries preferred
* Experience with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning extremely helpful.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...