Our senior leaders in Global Technology Resiliency (GTR) are passionate experts in technology resiliency and recovery, crisis management, risk analysis, and control solutions. Our purpose is to ensure the security and resiliency of the Firm's computing environment, protect customer and employee confidential information, and comply with regulatory requirements globally.
In this role, as a Technology Resiliency Governance Lead you'll focus on Technology Resiliency while partnering with a team of experts across all lines of business to help ensure the Firm's compliance with global laws and regulations as they relate to resiliency risk and improve the availability and resiliency capabilities of our critical applications and infrastructure. Execution and delivery is achieved through active collaboration with other control areas (Cyber, TCO, GTI, etc.) to safeguard and protect the Firm's assets.
The ideal candidate must possess strong leadership skills and demonstrated success in managing risk and controls across matrix teams, driving multiple complex and large scale initiatives. The individual must be extremely disciplined and organized, yet comfortable in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment. A high energy, fast paced, "roll-up your sleeves" attitude and commitment to success and be results driven are essential. Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as, experience presenting and influencing senior managers are a must.
Support resiliency governance by:
* Identification of Technology Resiliency risks - develop/document mitigation and monitor action plans through resolution
* Assist in the definition of the risk appetite and monitor Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) against our technology risk appetite
* Assess new technologies and new business/products developed or acquired for Technology Resiliency risks
* Prepare Technology Resiliency Risk reporting operations, including scheduling key monthly meetings, monitoring key milestones, escalation of past due activities, problem triage and management, and archiving key monthly artifacts for audit purposes
* Ensure adherence to internal policies and procedures, technology control standards, and applicable regulatory guidelines
* Advise, oversee, monitor and enforce enterprise frameworks and methodologies that relate to technology controls / information security activities
* Influence behavior to reduce risk and foster a strong technology risk management culture throughout the enterprise
* Provide support for reviewing technology resiliency initiatives and red flags identified during defined intake procedures
* Advise and support LOBs during Technology Operational Risk Management and Audit technology resiliency reviews
* Build relationships with stakeholder across Global Technology, Firm wide Business Resiliency and Lines of Business
* Partner with GTR colleagues to leverage lessons to implement consistent approaches proactively develop regional initiatives
* Contribute to the review of internal processes and activities and assist in identifying potential opportunities for improvement
* Support and contribute to group and organization initiatives, programs and reporting from Cyber Defense and Fraud, Cyber Security and Technology Controls and Global Technology as required
* Communicate regular project status updates to the business stakeholders and senior sponsors
* Drive project steering committees and influence decision making
* Address project issues with the business and influence timely and successful resolution.
* Ensure project lifecycle and project roles and responsibilities are understood by the business, proactively managed and enforced
* Assess risks, costs, benefits, and dependencies of alternative decisions and approaches
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
Skills and Characteristics
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* 7+ years of Strong leadership skills with exceptional communication and presence
* 7+ years of Advanced knowledge of multiple IT control and project management practices, and experience working across large environments
* Ability to translate detailed technical requirements into clear and concise risk descriptions and control expectations
* Ability to work with practitioners and communicate effectively with senior management
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm and across LOBs to accomplish common goals
* Ability to drive consensus and navigate diverse requirements and priorities
* Strong risk management experience
* Flexible and adaptive; strong relationship building and influencing skills
* Strong logical, analytical and quantitative mind-set and skills
* Technically curious and self-educator
* Proficiency in information security domains, including policies and standards, risk and control assessments, access controls, regulatory compliance, technology resiliency, risk and control governance and metrics, incident management, secure systems development lifecycle, vulnerability management and data protection
* Frontline business experience (e.g. Investment Banking, Asset Management, Private Banking)
* Experience in managing regulatory responses
* Experience of business continuity management and planning
* Knowledge of industry best practice(s)
* Proficient with MS Office toolset, with advance Excel experience a must
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...