This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental tool sets
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Technical experience covering UI development, HTTP service development, cloud deployment and performance analysis.
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* Strong foundation in Object Oriented Programming and Design Principles (OOP / OOD)
* Use object-oriented techniques and software engineering best practices including design review, code review, unit-testing, and re-factoring
* Understanding and implementation of test-driven development
* 2+ years RDBMS development experience using stored procedures, SQL, PL/SQL and Cassandra NOSQL.
* Candidate should have experience with REST API and JSON API.
* Solid understanding of development using SCRUM and Agile practices
* Experience with Node.js and Openfin is a big plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...