As a seasoned Solutions Architect you'll lead the design of infrastructure solutions that have a day-to-day impact on customers, clients and businesses around the globe. Leveraging your expert understanding of technology drivers for the line of business, you'll ensure that strategic technology decisions are made in the best interest of the entire firm.
We are a client-focused team providing consultation services, enterprise analysis, and application infrastructure designs to our internal clients while adhering to architectural standards, resiliency, security, performance and regulatory guidelines and strategies.
The candidate must have broad and deep technology skills across a range of technologies. You would be accountable for cost effective end-to-end technical solutions and the primary design authority for the solution, working in partnership with the product owners and project management teams. There is implicit accountability for a solution being fit for purpose and adhering to architecture governance.
And when you join JPMorgan Chase & Co., you gain access to the best minds in the business-both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community, and through our partnerships with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced understanding of line-of-business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design, performance and monitoring, best practices and JPMC policies
* Expert in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations); Hardware Benchmarking (Agile, program managements, network management); Design (compliance, security); Network Engineering (planning, provision)
* Proficient in multiple infrastructure technologies
* Proven ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget
* Ability to articulate complex technical findings to senior executives in clear, concise, understandable terms, and to work consultatively with partners
* Ability to lead large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...